We understand the importance of your privacy, and your right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, we will only collect and use your personal information as set out below.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information from you:
- your name and contact details
- some personal details
- other information that you will supply to us
Why do we collect the information?
Our purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with an appropriate level of service.
- We wish to create and deliver content and advertising that is relevant to your interests. In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience of our website possible, we may notify you of products and special offers that may be of interest to you.
- We may also provide value-added services and offers.
- The information we collect through this website allows us to better understand the products and services most beneficial to you.
Where do we collect the information from?
From what you tell us when you use our website or attend our courses or events.
We may also collect the following information:
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
Do we share your information with third parties? No. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our company for marketing purposes. We do not share, sell or trade your personal information gathered online, such as email addresses or postal addresses.
Can I ‘Opt Out’ of receiving promotional communications? We will only communicate with you if you wish for us to do so. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us or if you do not want your information used to enhance your shopping experience, please let us know by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our communications. Any information that we no longer require is destroyed securely. An exception to this may be retention of the information for data analysis. However, if this occurs then the information will be retained in a form that does not allow you to be identified from that information.
A 'cookie' is a packet of information placed on a user's computer by a website for record keeping purposes. Cookies may be used on our site to:
- Manage advertising: we may use advertising companies to deliver our online advertising.
- When you see one of our ads on a third party website, cookies are sometimes used to collect anonymous information about what pages you visit and the type of software you are using
- Monitor traffic: we may use tracking companies to gather anonymous information about how people are using our site, this information includes time of visit, pages visited, and some system information about the type of computer you are using.
- We use this information to enhance the content and services offered on the site
- Collect identifiable information about your use of our websites:: If we have identified you as a result of you accessing our website from an email or other personalised communication sent to you or providing us with personal information by completing a form online.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences).